Do you need a qualified skipper for a voyage or to undertake a delivery of your vessel? Then why not engage the services of our school Chief Instructor, Cameron Ferguson.
Cameron has been sailing for over 40 years in many parts of the world. His qualifications include:
- Hong Kong Marine Department Pleasure Vessel Operator Grade 1
- Hong Kong Marine Department PVOL Hong Kong Sailing Federation Approved Instructor
- Master of Yachts 200gt
- RYA Yachtmaster™ Cruising Instructor Trainer (appointed to train RYA Cruising Instructors)
- RYA Yachtmaster™ Ocean with Commercial Endorsement
- RYA Yachtmaster™ Examiner – Sail
- RYA Yachtmaster™ Instructor – Sail
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Sea Survival Instructor
- RYA Offshore Safety Instructor
- RYA Diesel Engine Instructor
- RYA Radar Instructor
- Marine Radio Short Range Instructor
- World Sailing Sea Survival Instructor
- Long Range Communications Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
He is also a Chartered Engineer specialising in electronic, aeronautical and information systems engineering and can assist you with all things electrical and electronic on your yacht.
Please send us your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote.