Commercial Endorsement

Any RYA Certificate of Competence (CoC) from RYA Day Skipper to RYA Yachtmaster Offshore can be commercially endorsed.  The most common commercial endorsements are done to the RYA Yachtmaster Offshore and RYA Ocean CoC to work commercially on yachts or to become an RYA instructor.

The commercial endorsement process requires a number of pre-requirements before you can apply:

Once you have all the pre-registration requirements together then download the application form (RYA Commercial Endorsement Form) and send off all the documents to the RYA with payment.