Charter & Private Course Prices
Sirocco (Bavaria 47) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: HKD13,000/day (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Day: HKD11,000 (start 0930hrs, end 1700hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,600/hr (min 4 hrs)
Anemoon (Beneteau 37) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: For multi-day we would recommend using Sirocco
- Day: HKD9,000 (start 0930hrs, end 1700hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,400/hr (min 4 hrs)
- In addition to the local PVOC skipper licence, all our charter skippers hold an RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence that are Commercially Endorsed.
- Out yachts are fully insured and Asia Pacific Yachting Ltd has both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Charters start from Causeway Bay typhoon shelter.*
- For single day charters food is the responsibility of the charterer#. Multi-day charters/courses include a simple onboard food, water and soft drinks package but excludes all food and drinks ashore. You are also welcome to bring your own (we have a large fridge onboard).
- Prices are subject to change and the prices noted above are not valid during public holidays (price on application).
* Other timings and pickup locations available on request (there may be a surcharge)
# We can supply food, water and drinks and a form for ordering is available on request.
Supplementary Charges – On Total Charter Price
The following charges will be applied to the total charter price for each day.
- Public holiday days = 15% (on each public holiday day only)
- Crew ad-hoc training = 15%
Supplementary Charges – RYA Courses & Training Each Person
RYA courses can be added to your charter by adding the following charge to the daily prices for each person taking part in the requested course:
- RYA Start Yachting = 5%
- RYA Competent Crew = 5%
- RYA Day Skipper = 10% [Note: We will not run a RYA Day Skipper course as part of a holiday, it must be run as a private course dedicated to achieving the course aims]
- RYA Coastal Skipper = 10% [Note: Must be run as a private RYA Coastal Skipper dedicated to achieving the course aims]