Charter & Private Course Prices
Sirocco (Bavaria 47) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: HKD11,000/day (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Day: HKD9,000 (start 0930hrs, end 1700hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,400/hr (min 4 hrs)
Anemoon (Beneteau 37) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: HKD10,000/day (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Day: HKD8,000 (start 0930hrs, end 1700hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,200/hr (min 4 hrs)
- In addition to the local PVOC skipper licence, all our charter skippers hold an RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence that are Commercially Endorsed.
- Out yachts are fully insured and Asia Pacific Yachting Ltd has both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Charters start from Causeway Bay typhoon shelter.*
- For single day charters food is the responsibility of the charterer#. Multi-day charters/courses include a simple onboard food, water and soft drinks package but excludes all food and drinks ashore.
- Prices are subject to change and the prices noted above are not valid during public holidays (price on application).
* Other timings and pickup locations available on request (there may be a surcharge)
# We can supply food, water and drinks and a form for ordering is available on request.
RYA Course & Training Supplement Charges
RYA courses can be added to your holiday charter by adding the following to the daily prices for each person taking their requested course on training days:
- Ad-hoc Training = 5%
- RYA Start Yachting = 5%
- RYA Competent Crew = 5%
- RYA Day Skipper = 7.5% [Note: We will not run a RYA Day Skipper course as part of a holiday, it must be run as a private course dedicated to achieving the course aims]
- RYA Coastal Skipper and above = 10% [Note: Some ad-hock training can be run as part of a holiday on some days, but a full course must be run as a private RYA Coastal Skipper dedicated to achieving the course aims]