Charter & Private Course Prices
Sirocco (Bavaria 47) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: HKD11,000†/day (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Day: HKD9,000† (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,400†/hr (min 4 hrs)
Anemoon (Beneteau 37) Skippered Charter
- Multi-day: HKD10,000†/day (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Day: HKD7,500† (start 0930hrs, end 1600hrs)*
- Part Day: HKD1,100†/hr (min 4 hrs)
- In addition to the local PVOC skipper licence, all our charter skippers hold an RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence that are Commercially Endorsed.
- Out yachts are fully insured and Asia Pacific Yachting Ltd has both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Charters start from Causeway Bay typhoon shelter.*
- Food is the responsibility of the charterer and they must also cater for the skipper in addition to their crew.
- We can supply food, water and drinks and a form for ordering is available on request.
- Prices are subject to change and the prices noted above are not valid during public holidays (price on application).
* Other timings and pickup locations available on request (there may be a surcharge)
† RYA courses can be added to your holiday charter by adding the following to the daily prices for each person taking their requested course on training days:
- RYA Start Yachting = 5%
- RYA Competent Crew = 5%
- RYA Day Skipper = 10% [Note: We will not run a full RYA Day Skipper course as part of a holiday, it must be run as a private course]
- RYA Coastal Skipper and above = 10% [Note: Some ad-hock training can be run as part of a holiday on some days, but a full course must be run as a private RYA Coastal Skipper course and not as holiday]